Can You Do?
- Media and the Family
- Site dedicated to helping families and educators to maximize the benefits and minimize
the harm of mass media on children through research, education and advocacy.
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- Site created to generate increased public support for the law enforcement profession by permanently recording and appropriately
commemorating the service and sacrifice of law enforcement officers; and to provide information that will help
promote law enforcement safety.
- Green Bay Police Website
- Local information related to law enforcement, crime prevention, community policing, and related articles and links.
- De Pere Police Website
- This website is an example of our commitment to utilize current technology to make the De Pere Police Department more
accessible to the community.
- The Character Education Network
- The Character Education Network is a place for students, teachers, schools and communities to facilitate character education.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- This website is committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants,
children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial
- The Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial is in honor of those who have died and dedicated to those who live and serve.
- Family Violence Center-Golden House
- Site created to provide information about family violence education, prevention, and resources to help in a family violence situation.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- The MADD website is dedicated to keeping our roadways safe and supporting victims of this violent crime.
- No Child Left Behind National Website
- This website offers "one-stop-shopping" for links to legislation, Federal Register Notices, Policy Guidance,
and Grant Applications for the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
- Make a Difference Day
- Make A Difference Day is a unique program that inspires and rewards volunteers.
- Family Support America
- Family Support America, formerly Family Resource Coalition of America, promotes family support as the nationally
recognized movement to strengthen and support families and places the principles of family support practice at
the heart of every setting in which children and families are present.
- Seven Habits of Highly Responsible Students
- Parents Still Make a Difference Newsletter. Must have Adobe reader.
Page Last Updated: 04/03/2005